Hello again!! eyy hoppy, I really pity yr blog lar.. untouched dunno since when. lol. Anyway, even if I don't mention, you will know who am I right? haha!! your lovely couzie :) Happy belated birthday here! wanted to blog yesterday but istead, I blogged in mine first so I sort of forgotten.^^ Im glad that you enjoyed yr sweet 16! yay~
When will we celebrated our birthdays together? 2 years? 3 years? 4 years? well well... I'm actually at M-floor at Taylors with carmen and stella here. ha ha.. :) I skipped study skill. I guess I made a right decision! It's gonna be superb boring! :(
Don't know what to write here lar.. quick update your blog, my dear...! :) Ohya... I wish you a very good luck in slimming down ya. ha ha. Yesterday what you told me about how yr mom feed you was super hilarious!
I guess that's about it. byeeeeee.. Good Luckkkkkk
By,
Hooi Jett^^