well... yes, I'm not kyeli, I'm her cousin, Hooi Jett. :) I post using her blog cos I feel pity for her blog. It is untouched since February, her last post! omg. I helped her display this layout and I was wondering if she likes it? Tell me, girl!! :D
It has been a few weeks since you called me, isn;'t it? Well, I can't call you cos, as usual, no card! -.- sorry for that. I will text you whenever i'm free and you can call me kay? well, don't blame me for posting here because i really cannot bear your blog to continue to be isolated for the next few days, weeks, months... etc
Talking about my life... :)
Assignments are rushing up----- Accounts, Econs, English, Business Computing! OMG! I have Assignments for all subjects! Accounts, I have sort of like a journal to write about, Econs, I have not discuss with my group member, English, I have 2 things to do which is the simple presentation which marks are not counted and the exhibition! that will be of 100 over people watching us presenting on our log book! Lastly, there is our Business computing which required us to make a video~ well, this is actually my first time to group in the different group as hanying, margaret and xiyi. They are my gang--- my bestie college friend^^ wait, i left out pin shin. Don't worry, pin shin, I still rmr you^^ just that, I haven't tried to be in the same group as you last sem.
kyeli!!
I wonder how are you? a lot of assignments? Please do blog here! Don't be so cruel to leave your blog in darkness. lol. blog here and let me know how are you doing there.. my msn is kinda screwed up so, even if you are on, I can't talk to you there. soz ya...
Continue...
This month , birthdays of my classmates are just queing up! Hmm.. lets see, 1,2,3,4,5,6.. SIX! Imagine the cost of buying present for each one of them! Well, I'm not that mean to not buy anything for them! Today is syazrin, joyce, pui shing and hanis birthday! At least, I have paid up the cost for their prezzie! hope they will enjoy their birthday today^^
Finally, I've borrowed the Econs reference book from the library since the lecturer haven't distribute our Econs text book yet. It is extremely relieved!-- to have a reference book to study. At the very least, I have understood the concept of demand and tomorrow, is supply! Yes, I can do it!
Hmm... I guess that will be all now.. Please come back to blogging although I know you are no good at blogging!! heehe... in terms of lacking of time? well, come back, baby! lol.
By,
Hooi Jett <3